Thursday, March 8, 2012

News and Excitement

I am so excited today because tonight I get to go to a special Mastery class at Quilter's Stash (my work) to learn all about the awesome Bernina machines we sell in the shop! So look forward to an upcoming post with tidbits I pick up in the class.  We are having a potluck to go with it so it should be a blast.
Speaking of the potluck, I don't know what I should bring because I finally got the big update for my iPhone and I somehow lost all my contacts (therefore cannot text my boss to ask). Stupid pc/mac incompatibility! One of my goals for this project is to eventually get a Mac so I won't have this problem anymore. Baby steps!
Another goal is to get a machine that can do embroidery.  I know Berninas can! A girl can dream, can't she? For now I will take all my monogramming to my local promotional shop, SiS Advertising on Vickery in Fort Worth. They are super nice there and get it done quickly, so that's where I go.
I am also excited today because I got to open a brand-new, squared Moleskine three-pack of big graph paper notebooks that I bought yesterday at Barnes & Noble to be the home of my quilting ideas and journal. I'll use it tonight to take notes for ya. I am in love with the new raspberry color Moleskine has for the big notebooks.
And now for the really IMPORTANT news-- I need more likes on Facebook.... So to facilitate this, I am doing a GIVEAWAY of a custom-made ONESIE in any size when I get 100 likes! Here's a pic of the cutest lil' girl you ever saw modeling one of my custom-made, original designs.  I like to call this design "Ol' Lady Glasses," but they are really cute retro cat's eyes.  Special thanks to Kate DeTar for this one!!  
There are lots of other designs I'll post soon, including animal silhouettes made of fabric in adorable patterns and much more.  So tell all your friends to "like" GFS on Facebook for a chance to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment